Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello, I Am Alive and Lovely

It's been quite some time since an update was made on this little piece of real estate on the Internet. Blame it on the lack of a decent connection and on the taxing minor rotations of late.

I'm thankful that I had a relatively light rotation on the week of my birthday last April. I had time to recharge from the shock of being an actual MS4 (senior clerk) and being on duty most days on my first rotation. I almost never made it past 24 hours completely awake in medical school before (surprised?) and the concept of 24++ hour duty with its attendant responsibilities was completely foreign prior to April.  Truth be told, I very slowly got the hang of clerkship-errands, reports, etcetera.  May was a completely horrid month, and since I don't want to dwell on the details, I'd just focus on the fact that I survived it.

Am enjoying the short reprieve aka the 2-week Dermatology rotation.  Sort of a sanity break just before all hell breaks loose once more (aka the Internal Medicine rotation.)

No comments: