Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Can You Read It?


(image taken last 30 March 2007, during a lunch at a Chinese teahouse)


What do you see in my cup,
Professor Trelawney?




I have absolutely no idea about what the future has in store for me.

All I know is that I'm on my way to becoming the best dang doctor ever.
A year from now, I hopefully would have assimilated myself with my new school.

Five years from now, I want to pass the medical licensure exams with flying colors.

Ten years from now, I'd be specializing in whatever field I am drawn to.  Hopefully I'll be married and a mother by this time.

Twenty years from now, I'd be an established medical 'institution.'  I'd probably be volunteering for Medicins Sans Frontieres.

I want the future to be what I want it to be.  Of course, give and take some.  I just won't let other people or other things dictate what my life should be.

No comments: